Reach Cloud 9 with our bridal beauty tips
- Start a series of skin care treatments 8-12 weeks before your wedding and avoid having a facial too near to the day to minimise breakouts.
- Achieve a radiant complexion by drinking plenty of water daily to replenish and nourish your skin.
- During the months of planning keep your energy levels up with 8 hours sleep per night and healthy eating.
- Keep any pre-wedding stress at bay with regular exercise and massage.
- For tip top hair use conditioning treatments in the run up to your big day.
- Hair cuts, colour or highlights should be booked 2-3 weeks before your wedding day to allow the hair to re-settle.
- For ‘Up Do’ hairstyles wash your hair the night before your wedding day as this will help your hair stay in place for longer in the desired style.
- Have your eyebrows shaped before your wedding day – this opens and frames your eyes.
- A professional manicure by nail technicians will help show off your wedding ring wonderfully, especially for your wedding photographs.